A phone which you can open – level 3
Huawei’s new phone is called Mate X2. It opens and closes like a book, letting you carry this phone in your pocket.
Both the front and interior displays have excellent viewing angles, high resolution and fast refresh time. The software switches between them seamlessly and the whole device is fast and responsive. The camera system is also excellent.
Most importantly you can double your screen size when watching, reading, or browsing and you can run two apps side by side.
This phone is three times the price and double the weight of a regular smartphone.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.