A special helmet – level 1
Brain Space is an Israeli company. It is a new company. The company makes a special helmet. It has 460 sensors.
These sensors connect to the skin on a person’s head. They check the brain’s activity. They get a lot of information about the brain. Researchers want to make the language of the brain. This can help doctors, researchers, and companies make better products and services for people.
Astronauts are the first people to wear the helmet. They will use it on their trip to the International Space Station. It starts on April 3.
Difficult words: sensor (a device which reacts to heat, light, sound, and so on), language (the way that people or things talk with each other), service (when you help or do work for other people).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos