3D Restaurant in London – level 2
A pop-up restaurant in London offers a unique experience. All of its food, furniture and utensils are 3D printed.
The founder of the restaurant says that the future is coming very quickly. A lot of people are excited about it, but some are also worried. The idea of the restaurant is to bring people together and to have conversations about it.
The food was printed at the click of a mouse, and the files for the printers came from a team of chefs and artists. The restaurant plans to have events in other cities soon such as Barcelona, Cape Town, and Sydney.
Difficult words: pop-up (a place that opens quickly and operates only for a short amount of time), utensil (a tool), founder (a person who founds – starts something).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos