Airplane Safety for Korean Air – level 1
Korean Air is an airline. A passenger attacks other passengers during a flight. An American singer is on that flight. He sees the situation and helps.
He talks about the situation. He says that the staff do not know what to do. He says he has to help the staff.
Korean Air is now training its staff. The people are learning how to defend themselves and their passengers. The Korean Air president talks about the situation. He says that the new training will make the flights safer.
Difficult words: staff (people who help the passengers), defend (protect from an attacker), will (in the future).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.