Amazing football juggler – level 3
For those that say men can’t multitask, stop right there! This is Zhora, the amazing football juggler, who can balance himself on a giant ball, whilst juggling three footballs and do “keepy uppies” – flicking another football from foot to foot.
Zhora, from the Moscow State Circus, set a new world record on Thursday by completing 36 “keepy uppies” in 14 seconds whilst juggling and balancing on the huge rolling ball.
Zhora’s mum enrolled him into circus school as a child and he’s been performing professionally since he was 15.
So now that the record is set, it’s up to someone else to try and break it. But the question is, can we find another multi-tasking man out there?
Difficult words: multitask (to do more things at once), flick (kick), enrol (arrange to join school).
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.