Another Royal Baby – level 3
The queen’s grandchild, Princess Eugenie, got married recently, and two of the guests were Prince Harry and his wife Meghan who wore a dress that gave rise to rumours of her being pregnant.
This is because she usually wears a more closely-tailored style.
The couple confirmed the rumours shortly after Harry and Meghan touched down in Sydney, Australia. The couple are down under for 16 day, visiting Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand.
Difficult words: rumour (when people say something that can be true or not), tailored (fitted), touch down (land in an aeroplane), down under informal (Australia and New Zealand).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos