Apple’s new product – level 3
Apple’s anticipated mixed-reality headset is an ambitious attempt at a 3D version of the iPhone’s operating system. It has eye and hand-tracking systems that could set the technology ahead of rival products.
The roughly 3,000-dollar device is due later this year under the likely name of Reality Pro, and it’ll take a novel approach to virtual meetings and immersive video. It wants to change a VR industry that Meta currently dominates.
Apple is expanding into its first major new product category since it released its smartwatch in 2015. The company is entering an uncertain market with an expensive product, and it needs to wow customers. Apple’s 1,000-person-plus Technology Development Group has spent more than seven years on this project, and the company is counting on it as a new revenue source.
Difficult words: novel (new and different), immersive (complete involvement in a particular activity), wow (to impress).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What is the name of Apple's anticipated mixed-reality headset?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos