Art gallery in the Atlantic – level 1
This news is about an art gallery. It is special. It is in the Atlantic Ocean. This is off the coast of Florida. You must go almost 30 metres underwater.
The art gallery is on a sunken ship. The photographs are behind glass. The artist of the pictures is Australian. His name is Andreas Franke.
Difficult words: off (not far from), coast (the land which is close to the sea), sunken (broken and under the water).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.