Babies Learn to Stand – level 3
Since 1990, an Icelandic doctor has been teaching young babies to stand and balance.
As a demonstration, he stood in a pool and held one baby up on his hand, and the baby managed to stand without falling. His simple techniques are to strengthen their spines and upper bodies and this puzzles a few doctors.
Another doctor said that he has no idea how the doctor does this and it is not logical or normal, as babies usually learn to stand by leaning on a chair at seven to eight months old.
Difficult words: puzzle (confuse).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.