Baby Boards a Bus Alone – level 2
A one-year-old boy was playing outside his mother’s shop in China. The mother was not with the baby, so she didn’t see him when he walked away.
Later, a security camera on a bus filmed the baby boy – he boarded the bus on his own. The driver and the passengers saw that no adult was with the baby, so the driver stopped the bus and people called the police. Passengers took care of the baby until the officers came.
They found the parents of the baby an hour later.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
This is not common in China, is it?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.