Baby Lynxes in Vienna – level 3
Two adorable lynx cubs were born at Vienna Zoo to a lynx family which is part of a program aimed at reintroducing the lynx into the wild in Europe.
Their mother gave birth to them in secret in a hollow tree stump, just as lynx do in the wild, and kept them hidden for the first two weeks of their life. The little cubs are blind during this period and take time to develop their eyesight.
Most recently, the babies made their public debut.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.