Ball pit for adults – level 2
If you want to have some fun, you can visit an installation in a gallery in West London. What is so entertaining about the installation? It is a giant ball pit and it is especially for adults.
It is free to visit and contains 81,000 white balls. The agency which created the installation will donate £1 to a charity for every person who visits the ball pit.
The ball pit holds up to 30 people at a time and runs until February 13th.
Difficult words: installation (something interesting and artistic), pit (a space in the ground), donate (to give).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Would you like to visit the installation?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos