Ball pit for adults – level 3
If you’re looking for a new and fun creative outlook or just to beat the January blues, this could be right up your street! It’s a giant ball pit especially for adults.
The pit, based in a gallery in West London, is free to visit and contains 81,000 balls, which can hold up to 30 people at a time, and it looks pretty fun.
The pit is the brainchild of creative agency Perlfisher who will donate £1 to the charity Right to Play for every person that visits.
Not only is the giant pit full of fun, it also aims to promote the transformative power of play and promises to provide a seasonal creative recharge.
The jump-in installation runs until February 13th.
Difficult words: outlook (a person’s point of view), blues (feelings of sadness), be right up your street (to be interesting to you and to be near where you live), brainchild (a creation), donate (to give), aim (to want to achieve something), promote (to make more known among people), transformative (changing), recharge (to get energy again).
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos