Batman Suit – level 2
A special effects expert created a Batman cosplay suit. It has 23 functioning gadgets like smoke bombs, a grapnel gun and a UV lamp.
The costume was 3D-printed and formed around the man’s body, who is 208 centimetres tall in the suit.
Batman took some time out of his busy schedule to receive his Guinness World Record for the most functional gadgets on a cosplay suit.
Difficult words: cosplay suit (a suit for a film or book character), gadget (a cool, new technology tool), grapnel gun (a gun that shoots a hook on a rope).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos