Be Safe with a Selfie Stick – level 3
A combat sports centre in Moscow, Russia, invited those feeling vulnerable to learn some new selfie stick defence techniques.
As the trainer pointed out, you do not always have a tool at hand, and not everyone can use force in martial arts. Moreover, he thinks that the tool people normally use for taking pictures is very effective.
One customer said that she decided to come to the combat class because it was very exciting and because she thinks that it is necessary to know how to protect yourself in a difficult situation.
Is this a good idea to fight with a selfie stick?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.