Beach at an Office – level 1
This news is from Tokyo. People at a company change their office into a beach. They bring two tonnes of sand. They have speakers and a 3D projector.
The speakers make the sounds of the sea. The projector projects water on the sand. The company wants its people to feel good. One employee thinks that this is relaxing. It helps her work better. Some people think that they are on holiday.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.