Beach at an Office – level 2
The staff at a company in Tokyo changed its office into a beach. People brought two tonnes of sand, speakers and a 3D projector. They did all of this to recreate a tropical beach in the reception area.
The company wants to make its employees and visitors think that life can be a beach at work. One employee finds the sound of the waves relaxing. She also said that it helps her work. Some people even feel like they’re already on holiday.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.