Beer Yoga – level 2
People in Cambodia could not go to exercise classes for six weeks because the country was in a lockdown. Officially, nobody died there from COVID-19 in the country, and the lockdown ended on January 1.
A brewery came up with a new way to exercise and it offered beer yoga classes. One class lasted 60 minutes and no more than 12 people could attend the same class. One class cost eight dollars and the price included one beer that people could drink during the class. Some people did not like yoga classes because they were boring for them. But they enjoyed beer yoga, which was more about meeting friends than exercising. It was their time for fun after work.
Beer yoga started in the US in 2013 and it appeared in many parts of the world. It became popular only for a short time.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.