Beverly Hills of Dubai – level 3
In Emirates Hills, dubbed the Beverly Hills of Dubai, wealthy Indians are now outpacing China’s affluent in contributing to global wealth flows.
The district attracts Indian businessmen with its opulent mansions, exemplified by a 2,400-square-meter villa belonging to the founder of Dano Group, a prominent real estate developer. Despite Dano’s establishment in the UAE three decades ago, the family’s increasing prosperity is largely fueled by wealth from India, with rich Indian citizens constituting a significant portion of the firm’s clientele.
The UAE’s alluring combination of easy visa policies, low taxes, and geographical proximity positions it as the primary overseas beneficiary of India’s rising wealth, making it the anticipated top destination for migrating high-net-worth Indians.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
Which factors make the UAE an attractive destination for high-net-worth Indians, and how does this impact the country's economy?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.