Bulldog sets a new world record – level 1
There is Guinness World Record Day. People set records on this day. A dog sets a new record, too.
His name is Otto. He is a bulldog. He can ride on a skateboard.
He jumps on a skateboard and he rides. He goes through a tunnel. Thirty people make this tunnel. They stand in line with their legs apart. Otto rides below their legs.
He shows people what he can do. Everybody is happy. He is happy, too.
Difficult words: apart (not close together).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this dog?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos