Bulldog sets a new world record – level 3
We all know that skateboarding dogs are probably the best type of videos on the Internet, but this one pooch goes one step further.
It is Guinness World Record Day and to celebrate, Otto the bulldog set a world record for the longest human tunnel traveled through by a dog on a skateboard. Yeah, random…
The thrill-seeking pup in Peru took to his skateboard and sped through the legs of 30 people to successfully break the record. The four-year-old animal also shows his skills by cleverly shifting his weight on the board to navigate his way through the curvy obstacle course so that he doesn’t bump into anyone’s legs.
Several record attempts will be made around world to mark the 11th annual Guinness World Records day, but none are quite as cute as this little dude.
For his record-breaking achievement, crowds gathered to give Otto attention, and he seemed to be rather pleased with himself.
Difficult words: pooch (a dog), random (unusual), shift (to move), obstacle (a thing which blocks your way), attempt (to try) annual, (happening every year), dude (slang for a friend or a man), gather (to get together).
What do you think about this dog?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.