Bulletproof Backpack – level 2
Masada-Armour is a company from Israel, and its team saw all of the school shootings and created protection for children.
It designed a school backpack which has a bulletproof vest inside. All it takes is a tug and you are wearing the vest. It literally takes only a second or two. The standard protection can stop all bullets from handguns. Extra protection can also stop M16s and AK47s, for example.
The backpack weighs just 3 kilograms and is available for 500 US dollars.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.