Bus Accident in India – level 1
This news is from western India. A bus is on a mountain road. It carries 34 people. They are on a picnic trip.
The bus drives off the road. It falls down a deep valley. One man jumps out of the bus before it falls down. That man survives. People find 12 dead bodies. Everyone else is probably dead.
Roads in India are deadly. More than 110,000 people die there every year.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.