Bus Accident in India – level 3
In western India, a bus was carrying 34 employees on a private picnic trip when it plunged off of a mountain road.
One man survived after jumping out of the bus before it fell into a deep gorge. People recovered a dozen bodies since the accident, and the rest are feared dead, too.
India has some of the world’s deadliest roads – more than 110,000 people die every year.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.