Bus on Fire in Rome – level 3
A public transport bus burst into flames in central Rome, forcing the evacuation of a nearby department store. The flames started at the bottom of the bus, and quickly engulfed the whole bus in flames.
Firefighters eventually extinguished the fire, and the police reported that a short circuit in the vehicle’s electrical system caused the blaze.
One passer-by, who suffered minor burns, was injured in the incident.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.