Cat Is Friends with Dogs – level 3
A cat named DeeOhGee (like the letters D-O-G) is helping to train assistance dogs at a not-for-profit organisation in the USA.
The director of canine services said that the cat’s function is to get all of their service dogs used to being around a cat and to be OK with it because a lot of people have cats.
DeeOhGee has lived up to his name – he thinks that he is a dog who prefers to eat with the dogs than his own cat food. He is also fearless – he runs up to any dog and bats him across the face or plays with his tail.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.