Children and Electronics – level 2
An agency in the UK reports that children are using electronic devices more and more. Some 3 to 4-year-old children use a tablet over an hour a day.
Some 12 to 15-year-old children spend many hours a week on the Internet, and many use their phones in bed.
A psychologist said that parents need to set rules when and where their children can use their devices. One mother said she often argues with her children about it.
There is no ideal limit to using electronic devices, but the advice is to keep it low.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.