China makes UFO – level 3
The world’s first manned flying saucer inspired by UFOs completed its test flight in Shenzhen, China.
Manufactured by Shenzhen UFO Science and Technology Co., the electric Vertical Take-Off and Landing (eVTOL) aircraft was developed for tourism and performances over more than three years. The vehicle, which can be piloted by a person, resembles a cartoon UFO and is designed to take off and land on land or water. While it remains unclear when or if it will be available for passengers other than the pilot, the incredible footage captured the saucer soaring over a lake in Shenzhen.
The achievement marks a significant milestone in the development of futuristic transportation technology.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What potential applications and implications does this flying saucer have for the transportation sector?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.