Conjoined Twins Born in Palestine – level 2
In the Gaza Strip, Palestine, conjoined twins were born at a hospital. They are joined in the middle of their body, but they have separate heads and lungs.
The hospital cannot perform a separation surgery, as one neonatal doctor explained. He said that no hospital in Palestine can perform such a complicated surgery. However, the twins can receive the surgery in the USA or Saudi Arabia.
Many conjoined twins die after 24 hours, but these twin girls are still alive and eating.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.