Coronavirus Car – level 2
People in India are on lockdown because of the coronavirus. Some people want to remind others how to behave during the lockdown, and they are coming up with unusual ideas how to do it.
An Indian inventor created a car that looks like the coronavirus. There is a man inside, and he is riding a scooter. The vehicle reminds people that they must stay at home during the lockdown.
Indian police found more ways to make people aware of the disease. Some police officers direct traffic in red helmets that look like the coronavirus. The police want to remind people of the rules that help stop the virus.
Police officers also filmed a video in Bollywood style. In the video, they show how to wash hands properly.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.