Cristiano Ronaldo Has Coronavirus – level 1
Cristiano Ronaldo is a famous soccer star. He is 35 years old. He plays as a forward for Juventus. He is the captain of the Portuguese soccer team.
Cristiano Ronaldo has COVID-19. He does not have any symptoms. He is feeling good. But he stays away from other people.
He is the third person of the Portuguese team with COVID-19. All other players must go get a test this week. Their results are good. They do not have COVID-19.
Ronaldo plays against France last weekend. However, Ronaldo cannot play against Sweden on Wednesday. He also cannot play for Juventus in the upcoming matches with Crotone and Dynamo Kyiv.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.