Cyclist vs Bridge – level 1
A woman is riding her bike. There is a bridge ahead of her. It is rising. It looks like she wants to cross the bridge anyway. She gets through the barriers. Moments later, she falls down. People run to her to help her. The bridge is stopped.
The woman is not seriously injured. She goes to hospital anyway.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.