Dangerous Train Game – level 1
In India, some teenagers have a game. This is a dangerous game. A fast train can hit them.
An amateur video shows seven boys. They wait for a train. They are on a bridge. The train is coming at them full speed. When the train is near them, they jump from the bridge into a river. The train almost hits them.
Then they swim in the river. They are lucky that they are alive.
Difficult words: amateur (not professional), almost (nearly), alive (not dead).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Have you ever jumped from a bridge?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos