Dreamy digital world – level 1
Toshiyuki Inoko is an artist. In 2001, he and his four friends start teamLab. TeamLab is a group of artists. They work together to make art.
Other people work in teamLab, too. They are architects, programmers, and mathematicians. They put together art, science, and the natural world.
They create amazing works of art. They show that art has no stop. Everything is possible with the help of digital technology.
In 2018, TeamLab opens the first digital art museum in the world. The museum is in Tokyo. Visitors can see interactive art. They walk in water.
Another museum is in a forest in Japan. Visitors walk through a forest. The place looks like a dream.
Difficult words: programmer (a person who writes computer programs), digital (technology that is inside electronic devices), interactive (when a computer reacts with a person).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos