Drones in the USA – level 3
In the USA, the Federal Aviation Administration (which is a governmental body with powers to regulate all aspects of civil aviation) approved air carrier certification for Alphabet’s drone delivery service.
The approval is important to the company and for the industry as a whole.
Alphabet is Google’s parent company, which has been testing drone delivery services in Australia where it has carried out over ’70,000 test flights, and more than 3,000 deliveries’. With the FAA’s approval, it says that it will now start testing in southwest Virginia over the next several months.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.