Eight People on a Motorbike – level 2
A motorbike is designed for one or two people. However, it is possible to fit up to 8 people on a single bike as you can see in a video.
A person in a car filmed a motorbike with eight people. The person filming was worried about the safety of the bike’s passengers.
The video shows one man driving the bike while two girls sit at the front and three women with two more kids sit at the back.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.