Eurozone economy – level 1
2023 is a tough time for some countries in Europe. Some businesses do not do as well as they wish. They almost go into a recession.
One of the big countries is Germany. When Germany has troubles, it has an impact on other countries, too. But in the United States, things are much better. Businesses do well. Many countries have trouble with high. People are unhappy. They protest.
Experts say the European countries may not get much better until 2025. It takes time before some things change.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What impact does Germany's struggles have on other European countries, and what is the projected timeline for improvement according to experts?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.