Exercise in Hanoi – level 1
Hanoi is Vietnam’s capital. This news is about its vendors. They do not have much time. They do not have money for the gym. However, they want to be fit. They buy a speaker. They exercise at work. Some customers exercise with them.
People in Hanoi like to exercise in the streets. You can see people in the morning. You can see them run or do yoga.
Difficult words: vendor (a person who sells something in the street), speaker (an electronic thing that makes music loud), customer (a person who buys something).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.