Facebook Political Ads – level 2
Last year, political advertisers on Facebook had to prove their identity and location. This was so users could check if the organization was real. However, some advertisers did not give correct information.
This year, advertisers on Facebook must give more information. If they do, they are listed on Facebook as a “Confirmed Organization.” Users can also check all of their information.
Facebook says that this change will make it easier for users to know if an organization is truthful and to ask questions.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.