Fantastic Animation of Planes – level 1
An animation shows flights in Europe. One plane is represented by one white point.
The animation uses radar information. It also uses flight plans. Both information is from summer 2013. There are 30,000 flights across Europe every day. You can see two London airports in the video. One day, 5,675 planes came and left British airports.
Difficult words: flight (journey in a plane), represent (be a small version of something), radar (special machine for watching planes).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos