Flight attendants wear comfortable clothes – level 3
Ukrainian SkyUp Airlines decided to put an end to heels, tight skirts, and tight shirts after collecting feedback from flight attendants about their uniforms.
The airlines‘ new look includes loose pants and sneakers. According to one of the attendants, the job is physically demanding, and the crew sometimes has no extra moments to sit down.
The high heels look beautiful; however, their feet suffer and swell by the end of a flight. Sneakers are cool and comfortable because the feet are on the floor, and even if the feet swell during the flight, there is less discomfort.
SkyUp also decided to ditch what they called conservative, including a tight bun or ponytail, which will be replaced by braids. According to the SkyUp marketing department, the cabin crew is responsible for safety, and that is why their uniform must be comfortable as they move around.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.