Four Men Run Away – level 3
Australian, Bulgarian, Indian and Malaysian inmates pulled off an escape from a prison on the island of Bali, which is not uncommon in Indonesia due to overcrowding and rising drug convictions.
The four men were locked up for an immigration offence, money laundering and drugs offences, they escaped through a hole in a wall that connects to a water tunnel heading to a street.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.