Fox in a dishwasher – level 2
A man in London was getting on with his household jobs when he went to change the dishwasher. Apart from plates and spoons, there was a fox in there.
The Londoner is a vet so he could tell that the fox was just a few months old. It was very scared.
He removed the dishwasher’s bottom trolley and used a sweeping brush to make the fox leave. The fox ran to the garden, and the vet later saw it with its mother.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What is the significance of the Londoner being a vet in the scenario with the fox found in the dishwasher?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.