Fox Makes a Big Sandwich – level 3
A person filmed a video of a wild fox taking bread and meat from people and stacking it into a sandwich. This happened in the Chernobyl disaster zone.
The clip, which people have viewed more than a million times, was filmed by Radio Free Europe journalists on a trip.
In the video, you can see the fox stacking the filling between the bread into a big sandwich that can barely fit in its mouth while it shows no fear of the humans.
The Chernobyl nuclear plant exploded in 1986, and Russia established a 20-mile zone around it.
Difficult words: stack (put things on top one another), filling (the parts that go inside the sandwich, such as cheese or meat).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this fox?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos