Friends Turned Family – level 3
Alan Robinson and Walter MacFarlane from Hawaii first met at school and have been best friends for over 60 years.
Just recently did they separately start researching their ancestry, only to find out that they have the same birth mother! Never during those decades did they imagine that they were brothers.
The two men revealed that they were family at a party two days before Christmas Day. The brothers say that they have plans to enjoy their retirement together.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.