Girl Falls Out of a Bus – level 3
A dashboard camera recorded the harrowing moment a four-year-old girl fell out of the back of a bus. The door of the church bus swung open and the young girl fell out onto the Arkansas state highway.
A volunteer firefighter quickly rescued her, as he happened to be driving behind the bus. He would not normally move the girl, but he had to because of the busy traffic. The girl’s family told reporters that they believe that she will make a full recovery.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.