Gold in a Tank – level 3
A military lover who bought a tank on the internet for £30,000 found £2 million in gold inside. First, he and his mechanic were restoring the tank. They were afraid that there were guns inside the fuel tank. When they opened it, they found gold bars.
The man called the police. The police took the bars away for investigation and gave him a receipt.
People think that the gold was probably stolen by Iraqi soldiers when they invaded Kuwait in 1990.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
We write news in three different levels of English. We want to help you understand English more. Now all students can enjoy reading and listening.
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.