Google and Fitbit – level 2
Fitbit is a company that makes wearable technology that you can wear to track your fitness or exercise. Google and Fitbit made a deal for Google to acquire Fitbit. Google says that Fitbit is worth about $2.1 billion.
The deal helps both companies because both of them are struggling with wearable technology. For Google, Apple and Samsung are the leaders of the technology, and for Fitbit, other companies have more money to spend.
Fitbit said that it is going to keep its health and fitness data private, and it is not going to use its data for Google ads.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.