Have a nap in Hong Kong – level 1
Hong Kong is a very busy city. It is a city that “never sleeps”. However, sleep is important. People must sleep.
Hong Kong opens nap lounges. There are hammocks in the nap lounges. You can come to a nap lounge when you want. You can have a nap there. It is only $1.30 for an hour.
People like the nap lounges. Nap lounges may become good business.
Difficult words: nap lounge (a place where you can have a nap – sleep for a moment), hammock (a bed in the air), may (can, but we don’t know).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this business?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos