Health Care Changes – level 1
In the USA, health companies usually wait to tell patients how much things can cost. President Donald Trump signs an executive order.
The order says that health companies must tell patients how much their health care costs. They must tell patients early. The information must be easy to understand and be clear. Trump hopes that this can lower health care costs. Patients can go to different places to get the best prices.
However, it is not clear how the government can make this happen. Health companies are already trying to change the president’s order.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.